Your smile is one of your most noticeable features. A beautiful smile is sure to impress as it shows you care about your image and appearance. When you lose teeth, your smile will suffer as it appears incomplete. At All Smiles Dental, your Clarksburg dentist can rebuild your smile by replacing lost teeth with dental implants. Here’s what you should know about dental implant treatment.
How Implants Work to Replace Missing Teeth
Dental implants offer a permanent, natural-looking means of replacing lost teeth. The process, however, is not a one appointment solution. Your dentist will first evaluate your teeth and gums to see if you qualify for this procedure. All Smiles Dental leads the area in implant technology. We use state of the art CBCT technology to take 3d images of your mouth. Using this information and our industry leading Primescan intraoral scanner we design and 3d print a surgical guide. Utilizing a surgical guide is the gold standard of non-invasive implant placement and All Smiles Dental is leading and pioneering this technology. Dr. Roger Suter and Dr Adam Boustany will discuss dental implant options to restore your smile to its original state.
Dental implants can be used to replace one or multiple missing teeth to suit your needs. The process involves embedding the implant(s) into your jawbone and letting it integrate into your system. Once the implant(s) has healed and become one with your jaw bone, Dr. Suter will complete your treatment by affixing a crown, bridge, or denture onto the implant as a replacement for a missing tooth or teeth.
Why Choose Implants for Tooth Replacement
When it comes to tooth replacement treatments, there’s no better option than dental implants for the following reasons:
- Dental implants can last a lifetime, offering you a permanent solution to replacing lost teeth
- Implants cannot get tooth decay
- Implants have a success rate of 95-98%, making implants one of the most successful treatments in dentistry
- Implants can be used on their own to replace lost teeth or to support dentures or bridges for replacing multiple teeth
- Implants can be made to resemble the color and shape of your teeth, so they blend in seamlessly with your smile
- Implants feel and function like natural teeth, enabling you to eat all your favorite cuisine
- Implants help prevent bone loss to keep your jaw from sagging
Are you looking for a way to replace lost teeth and restore the beauty of your smile? Contact All Smiles Dental, Clarksburg WV, at (304) 623-9188 today to learn more about our dental implant options and the respective cost for your dental implant treatment. All Smiles Dental prides our office in making world class dentistry accessible and affordable.
Share this Article