Finding a dental home that makes you feel comfortable is important to maintaining a healthy smile. The best oral health can not be achieved if you do not feel comfortable at your Dental appointment. The teeth and gums need to be monitored for signs of disease, trauma, or decay. Drs. Roger Suter and Adam Boustany of All Smiles Dental on Old Bridgeport Hill, West Virginia, invite you and your family to visit the office to learn about the various treatments available. With general dentistry, patients can enjoy routine services such as cleanings and examinations and dental care solutions when they need them.
What general dentistry procedures are available with All Smiles Dental?
Below are just a few of the more common dentistry solutions provided by our team of professionals in North Central West Virginia:
- Dental cleanings – our trained and experienced dental hygienists perform cleanings to remove plaque and tartar from the teeth.
- Dental x-rays – evaluating the smile below the gumline can provide information necessary to offer proper treatment for patients. We proudly use digital X-rays that decrease radiation 80%.
- Periodontal care – patients who have been diagnosed with periodontal disease will need treatment to avoid the progression of the condition and potential problems that can arise.
- Oral cancer screenings – oral cancer can be found with the help of a professional. We provide screening at each routine dental appointment and encourage patients to call our office for additional evaluation if problems develop between visits.
- Dental fillings – patients diagnosed with cavities will want to be treated as soon as possible to keep them from becoming deeper and larger. This, in turn, may require root canal therapy or permanent extraction if the condition becomes more severe.
- Dental crowns – Teeth that need to be protected and sealed with a crown can now be treated in a single appointment. Cerec Technology makes the patient experience at All Smiles Dental superior.
How often should I visit the dentist?
Part of general dentistry is monitoring oral health and wellness over the course of time. With visits every six months, our dental team can keep an eye on the health of the teeth and gums and pinpoint issues before they become serious and expensive.
Ready to learn more about caring for the smile?
Contact Drs. Roger Suter and Adam Boustany of All Smiles Dental on Old Bridgeport Hill, Clarksburg WV, to discuss your options. Our dental clinic is conveniently located at 2017 East Pike Street and can be reached by calling 304-623-9188.
Share this Article