SureSmile orthodontic aligners are the latest and most advanced way to achieve straight teeth without traditional braces. Instead of using metal brackets and wires, the SureSmile orthodontic aligners use clear, invisible trays as an alternative to braces. At All Smiles Dental, we are excited to offer this treatment as a way to improve the smile without the embarrassment of metal treatments like conventional orthodontia. Drs. Roger Suter and Adam Boustany of Clarksburg, West Virginia, can educate you on the advantages of this treatment and determine if you are a good candidate for it.
How Does SureSmile Work?
The SureSmile trays are made from a clear, plastic material custom-fit to your teeth. With digital impressions of the smile, a series of trays are created unique to your needs. You wear them for 23 hours per day, removing them only to eat, drink, brush your teeth, or floss. With proper compliance, patients can enjoy a straighter smile in a short period of time, especially when compared to the traditional metal bracket and wire braces.
The aligners gently move your teeth into their correct position over time. You will have to visit our office every few weeks to have your progress checked, and new aligners will be provided as needed. SureSmile is a great option for people of all ages who want to improve their smile.
What are the Benefits of SureSmile Orthodontics?
- Invisible treatment – No one will know you are undergoing orthodontic treatment, unlike with metal braces
- Comfortable – The trays are made from a soft, plastic material that is gentle on your teeth and gums
- Fast results – SureSmile can achieve straighter teeth in a fraction of the time it takes with metal braces
- Customized treatment – The trays are made specifically for your teeth, ensuring a comfortable and accurate fit
- Easily removable for eating and brushing – You can remove the trays for short periods as needed
- Low maintenance – There is no need to brush or floss around brackets and wires like with traditional braces
Schedule an appointment to learn more about SureSmile orthodontic aligners. Patients in the Clarksburg, WV area interested in straightening the smile without metal appliances are encouraged to book a consultation appointment with Drs. Roger Suter and Adam Boustany to determine if they are appropriate candidates for this service. Call 304-623-9188 to request a consultation with our team at 2017 East Pike Street. We would be happy to answer any of your questions, whether you are a new patient or a returning one!
Share this Article